Meet Our Staff
The physicians and staff of Florida Center for Neurology are proud to offer the most experienced neurological care you deserve. Our mission is to diagnose and treat all neurological disorders, such as epilepsy, seizures, and sleep disorders, with high-quality patient-centered care. We maintain modern research practices and healthcare techniques along with state-of-the-art technology, to maintain our reputation of health care excellence. A successful practice is nothing without a caring and experienced staff, and we are happy to provide you with exceptional care from start to finish.
- Shelby Kozielski, B.A. Sociology. Patient Service Representative
- Amanda Palmer Pray, B.A Health Sciences, Patient Service Representative
- Kibra Coleman Patient Service Representative
- Noweta Sanchez, M.S. Psychology, B.S. Ed., Office Supervisor,
- Amy King, Senior Clinical Care Coordinator
- Cassa Smith, ABRET Registered EEG Technologist
- Kaylee Green EEG technologist ABRET board eligible
- Michael Finch, M.S. Ed, B.S. Psychology
- Velicia Passaro, Practice Administrator, M.S. Nursing, B.S.
- Cynthia Gionet Referral and Authorization Coordinator
- Meghan Flynn, B.A. Life and Physical Sciences. Clinical Care Coordinator
- Ciara Elkabbany B.S. Biologic and Biomedical Science, Clinical Care Coordinator