Meet Our Staff
The physicians and staff of Florida Center for Neurology are proud to offer the most experienced neurological care you deserve. Our mission is to diagnose and treat all neurological disorders, such as epilepsy, seizures, and sleep disorders, with high-quality patient-centered care. We maintain modern research practices and healthcare techniques along with state-of-the-art technology, to maintain our reputation of health care excellence. A successful practice is nothing without a caring and experienced staff, and we are happy to provide you with exceptional care from start to finish.
- Jalina Hubbard, Patient Service Representative I
- Angelica Harmon, Patient Service Representative II
- Ali Irving, Patient Service Representative III
- Noweta Sanchez, Front Office Supervisor, M.S. Psychology, B.S. Ed.
- Janet Cochran, Clinical Care Coordinator, B.A. Psychology
- Amy King, Clinical Care Coordinator
- Cassa Smith, Abret Registered EEG Technologist
- Michael Finch, Administrative Assistant, M.S. Ed, B.S. Pyschology
- Sarah Bobo, AR Specialist, B.H.S.A, M.P,H
- Velicia Passaro, Practice Administrator, M.S. Nursing, B.S.