The physician assistants at Florida Center for Neurology work together with Dr. Passaro to treat patients with neurological conditions and sleep disorders. They will work with patients to know their medical history and get a better understanding of their medical condition, and order diagnostic tests such as blood work, EEG’s, and MRI’s. The physician assistants are board certified and are member for the Florida Association of Physician Assistants (FAPA) and the American Academy of Neurology.
Kirsty Greaves, PA-C
Kirsty has always been interested in science and problem solving, and decided to become a PA after realizing that she could use these interests and skills to help others. She finds Neurology fascinating, since it is the control center for us to be able to experience our life as we know it, while automatically regulating our bodily functions to keep us alive. She enjoys being able to spend the time to educate patients on their diagnoses and overall health so they can have a better understanding of themselves and their condition. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her husband and cats, being outdoors and enjoying good music.
- Gettysburg College, BS in Biology and Psychology, 2002
- Barry University, Masters of Clinical Medical Science and Physician Assistant Certificate, 2009
- Certified Physician Assistant, 2009
Honors and Awards:
- Barry University, Dean's Scholarship, 2008
- Gettysburg College, Presidential Scholarship, 1998-2002
Stephanie Bair, PA-C
Stephanie decided to become a PA because of her love of science, medicine and her desire to help others. She describes the most rewarding experiences in her work as seeing the positive changes in her patients' health, making a lasting impact and difference in their lives. Her interest in Neurology stems from working with Alzheimer's patients in a nursing home prior to becoming a PA where she became fascinated with how the brain operates to make us move, think, see and learn. When she is not working, she enjoys spending time outdoors with friends, family and her puppy.
- Shippensburg University, BS in Biology with Health Science Concentration, 2003
- Drexel University, Masters of Health Science with Physician Assistant Certificate of Completion, 2015
- Certified Physician Assistant, 2015
Honors and Awards:
- Drexel University, Commitment to Service Award
- Drexel University, Cora Lee Alston Memorial Award