The physician assistants at Florida Center for Neurology work together with Dr. Passaro to treat patients with neurological conditions and sleep disorders. They will work with patients to know their medical history and get a better understanding of their medical condition, and order diagnostic tests such as blood work, EEG’s, and MRI’s. The physician assistants are board certified and are member for the Florida Association of Physician Assistants (FAPA) and the American Academy of Neurology.
Marilyn Gregorowicz, PA-C
Marilyn has always been interested in medicine, science, and caring for others. She became a PA as a way to use her skills and interests to help people. She finds Neurology intriguing as the brain and the nerves are the control center that allow us able to experience life as we know it, feel emotions and pain, while automatically regulating our bodily functions to keep us alive. She enjoys being able to spend time discussing neurologic concerns, educating about diagnoses and medications, and discussing overall health so patients can have a better understanding of themselves and their condition. Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her husband, two cats, and dog. She enjoys being outdoors, working in her yard, and listening to good music.
- East Carolina University, Bachelor of Arts in Biology, May 2010
- Barry University, Masters of Clinical Medical Science and Physician Assistant Certificate, December 2015
- Certified Physician Assistant, January 2016
Honors and Awards:
- Masters project: The Efficacy of Commonly used Antibiotics and Incision and Drainage Techniques in Uncomplicated Cutaneous Abscesses, Amidst an Increasing Incidence of Community Acquired Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (CA-MRSA)
- Carolyn Parkhurst Rosser Award, 2014: Awarded to the Physician Assistant student who demonstrates strong moral and ethical character.
- Vernon A. & Virginia M. Culver Award, 2015: Awarded to the Physician Assistant student with excellence in research analysis
Certification and Licenses:
- NCCPA board certified Physician assistant
- Current Florida State Physician Assistant’s license
- Current DEA license
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Gastroenterology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Neurology