Below are web links of Dr. Passaro Patient Stories and Articles about the Bayfront Epilepsy Program:
- Tampa Bay Times Article 2006 Story of patient with Intractable Epilepsy Treated with Brain Mapping and Epilepsy Surgery.
- Tampa Bay Times Article May 2004 Story of Patient with Intractable Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Treated with Epilepsy Surgery.
- Tampa Bay Times Article September 2003 Patient Story Regarding Awake Brain Mapping, the First One in Pinellas County, on a Patient with a Brain Tumor.
- Article on Bayfront Epilepsy Program Founded and Directed by Dr Erasmo A. Passaro since June 2002.
- Article on Dr. Passaro in the Tampa Bay Medical News.